KiBISi designed URBAN e-bike
The Biomega OKO E-bike is design in cooperation with KiBiSi. The bike was in 2016 awarded by the Design Museum London, the Beazley Designs of the Year Award is the UK’s most prestigious design award.
- 3 levels of assistance – Economy, Normal and Boost modes.
- Engine integrated in front wheel hub.
- Top Speed: 25 km/h Power assistance.
- Battery: 36V, Lithium ion, 40 cells battery pack (Samsung)
- 9.9 Ah, 356Wh
- Estimated range: 45km – 65 km
- Handlebar – Biomega aluminum riser handlebar
- Stem – Biomega aluminum stem
- Saddle – Biomega saddle in black with embossed Biomega logo
- Seat clamp – Biomega aluminum clamp
- Front wheel – 26 x 1.95 tire with reflective strip
- Rear wheel – 26 x 1.95 tire with reflective strip
- Size – S (45cm), M (50cm) and L (55cm)
- Weight – 18.9 kg