Electric Bike Report Blog: Understanding Gearing on Ebikes
Electric Bike Report is well known for their blog articles about all within electric bikes.
The blog article “Understanding Gearing on Ebikes” gives a complete overview of alternative gearing systems for ebikes.
The article can be found on https://electricbikereport.com/electric-bike-gear-systems-explained/
Triumph enter the e-bike market
British motorcycle manufacturer, Triumph, har introduced an electric hybrid.
The Trekker GT bicycle includes a set of standard premium features fitted including integrated LED lighting, full length matt-black mudguards, blacked-out pannier rack, side stand and ABUS pro-shield integrated lock. Triumph’s heavy-duty security items including 270mm U-lock and chain and ground anchor. Further specs include a Selle Royal Vivo saddle and Schwalbe Energiser Green Guard tyres.
- Battery: Shimano BT-8035 Integrated 504Wh
- Charger: Shimano EC-E6002 2A with adaptor
- Motor: Shimano DU-E6100, 250w, 44.25 FtLB.
- Shifter: Shimano SL-M6000-R Deore, Rapidfire Plus 10 Speed
- Rear: derailleur Shimano RD-M6000, long cage, Shadow Plus 10 Speed
- Crank Arm: Shimano FC-E6100, *S/M – 170mm, L – 175mm with 38T Chain ring
- Cassette: Shimano KCSHG5010136, 11-36T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC E10S 120L 10 Speed Nickel/Black
- Pedal: Wellgo M272DU Alloy Bodied with reflector
- Weight Medium Frame – 53 lbs. (Including battery)
Source: Triumph Motorcycles