iGO eXtreme 2.0 Electric Bike
This performance eFat bike features a Bafang 500W hub motor, 48V 13Ah high capacity battery, Tektro mechanical disc brakes and a wide range of accessories.
iGO eXtreme 2.0 Electric Bike Specifications
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum hydroformed tubing with internal cable routing
- Fork: RST Guide spring suspension fork. 90mm of travel with preload and lockout dials.
- Motor: Bafang (8Fun) 500W geared rear hub motor. Up to 80Nm torque.
- Battery: 48V 13Ah / 624Wh with 18650 size lithium-ion cells. The battery weighs 8.4 pounds.
- Assist Options: 9 pedal assist levels (cadence sensor) and/or thumb throttle
- Speed: Pedal assist and/or throttle up to 20 mph which makes this a Class 2 eBike
- Display: LCD display that provides information on the battery level, odometer and trip distance and ride time, current speed, average speed, max speed, power the motor is providing, pedal assist level (9 levels) and features diagnostic status and backlight.
- Drivetrain: 7 speed Shimano cogset with Shimano Altus derailleur.
- Brakeset: Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes with 180 mm rotors and motor cut-off sensors in the brake levers.
- Tires: Kenda Krusade 26″ x 4″ tires, 60tpi
- Seat: iGO Comfort
- Accessories: Front & rear lights, front & rear plastic fenders, rear rack, kickstand. Tool kit included as standard.
- Sizes: The 18″ frame has a standover height of 28″ and a saddle height of between 32″ and 40″.
- Colors: Matte black
- Weight: Bike without the battery = 63.9 pounds. Battery = 8.4 pounds. Total bike = 72.3 pounds.
Test and review by Electric Bike Report