Award winning Danish starts production of a chainless e-bike system
We could expect many manufacturers using the hybrid chainless drive system developed by Bike2, Denmark.
The system is build to EU standard for pedelecs (EN15194)
- Assistance: 0 to 3 times user input
- Gearing: Automatic cadence control, max 90 RPM
- Max speed: Assisted 25Km/h
- Hill climb: Max start gradient 15%@100Kg load
- Reach: 75km@80Kg min ass. 10Ah batt.
- Max counterforce: Axis app. 50Nm. Pedal app 30Kg
- Max producible power: 300W/60rpm. 400W/90rpm
- Motor (Bafang T8, others available): 750W geared. Ø150mm. Torque 70Nm@80rpm
- Battery: 48V Li-Po, 10Ah