The Brompton E-bike has 4 modes, ranging from no assistance (the bike rides smoothly without the battery) through to a high level of assistance, perfect if you want to arrive fresh to a meeting or are climbing a large hill.
The key features
- Custom-developed 250W front hub motor giving an extremely high performance-to-weight output.
- Bike still folds to the same size as a non-electric Brompton.To aid portability, the battery can be carried separately, integrating neatly into a shoulder bag.
- Battery features intuitive user interface and USB charging port for mobile devices
- All Brompton Electric bikes come with the standard battery bag (1.5L), however, there is an additional option to buy a commuter bag (20L), which can store your larger items, e.g. a laptop
- Smooth ride thanks to the smart, integrated torque and cadence sensor
- Wheel size 16″ (349mm)
- Folded dimensions: 585mm high x 565mm long x 270mm wide (23″ x 22.2″ x 10.6″).
- Handlebar type: M type (1015mm)
- Rear frame: L type (mudguard)
- Colours: Gloss black or Gloss white
- Gears: 2-speed or 6-speed
Brompton bikes has been manufactured in London since 1975.